Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

๐Ÿ’• Reunited!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey angels! I hope you've been well. A little while ago I was able to reunite with my good friend Santiago. I haven't seen him since we graduated so it's been quite some time, He ended up getting work in Malta and then Toronto. He decided to take a small domestic vacation with his girlfriend so he came back to visit me. We went to our favorite Japanese restaurant and had a really nice time catching up ๐Ÿฅฐ
I forgot to take a pic of the food cause we were all so hungry but here's the sashimi we got
I didn't do anything special with my makeup but I'm glad we got a photo together!
I was supposed to see him again before he left but the notice was short and I still had to work. I promised to go visit him in Toronto so I might plan a trip for that sometime next year hopefully if things get better.

Actually we ended up learning Santi's trip was really hectic; he had his flight canceled like 2-3 times and he ended up losing a day or two of the trip as a result ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am hoping COVID calms down a bit next spring so I can take a quick trip over and not have to deal with stuff like that. 

My bf and I were still hoping to have our Korea vacation but it seems unlikely at this point. I wouldn't really consider planning a trip either but Airbnb is holding my money hostage since we had to cancel our vacation last year. They said if I don't use my credit by the end of this year it will expire.... which is ridiculous but that's a topic for another day.
Anyways I hope you have a lovely day wherever you are. Thank you for reading and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake