Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

✨ Mochi Donut & Garden Center Date 🌺

Hi angels! I hope you're doing well. The other week I had some time off so I spent the day with my best friend. Jennie. We adventured out to get some sweet treats from this commissary kitchen that has a tenant called Mochido. They specialize in mochi donuts and have a rotation of flavors each week. After that we stopped by the garden center to explore and pick up some new plant pals for home.

We picked up mochi donuts in 2 flavors; churro and white rabbit candy. The churro one was super tasty and not too sweet. The mochi adds a nice bite and body to the donut and was surprisingly really pleasant!

I didn't try the white rabbit one but Jennie told me it was a bit disappointing as it didn't taste anything like white rabbit candy.

I also got a ice coffee which was super tasty. It had a little corner of condensed milk panna cotta inside!

We spent a lot of time wandering around the garden center and taking pictures of each other. For Jennie's privacy I won't be posting photos of her but here are some snaps she took of me:

My make for the day:

I thought this plant was so funny because it was just one huge leaf in the pot but it was like $60 so I guess it's some sort of fancy plant I've never heard about lol

I ended up bringing home two new plants! They didn't have stickers at the store so I had to ID them myself on google. I think the left one is a dieffenbachia and the one on the right is a watermelon peperomia.
They're both doing well right now and the dieffenbachia is about to unfurl the new leaf that's sticking out in the middle 🤗

That's it for this post, I hope you found this interesting! Thank you for reading and I'll chat with you again soon 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake