Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

✨[Tutorial] Trying Cocona's Blue Glitter Makeup ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Hi angels! I did another video call with Lyon and decided to try out Cocona/Serina's makeup. I thought I would document the process and make another tutorial post so today I'll show you how I recreated her look ๐Ÿฅฐ

I used these photos as reference but I really wanted to recreate the last look the most (with the blue glitter shadow). Since I couldn't really see her top lid in the photo, I settled for a smokey golden top lid with the blue shimmer underneath. I didn't really have similar lashes to work with so I just defaulted to my usual choice.

Here are the products that I used to recreate this look. I highlighted the shades I used from each palette as I will be naming them in the steps so I hope this makes it easier to follow!

✨abh norvina & amrezy palettes
✨morphe 351 icy fantasy palette - shade is called cold snap
✨peripera ink black cara in #02 volume curling
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara volume curling
✨nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
✨dollywink liquid eyeliner
✨macqueen waterproof gel liner in espresso latte (for tightlining)

not pictured:

✨duo brush on lash glue
✨eyelashes & lash curler

If you don't have these exact products, you can try this with similar shades! Now that we've got everything we need we can move on to the tutorial~

Step 1

Prime your lids then use "incense" from norvina for an all-over wash of color. 

Step 2

Using the shade "volatile" from norvina, create definition by applying this in the inner third and outer corner of your eye, creating a ">" shape on the outside.

Step 3

Mixing "bk" and "yugo" from amrezy, deepen the shading you did in step 2, leaving the center of your lid blank.

Step 4

Using "eccentric" from norvina, create a transition from the shade work in the step above and the blank center of your lid. Try not to over blend. (Apologies that this step might be hard to see in the pic bc I don't have a lot of lid space ๐Ÿ˜…)

Step 5 

Take the shade "dragon" from amrezy and apply it to the center of your lid, blending out into the shade you applied in step 4 slightly. I also put "gemini" from amrezy in the very center of my lid on top of the "dragon" shade because I thought it made the gold a little more interesting but I honestly don't think it made much of a difference so feel free to skip that ๐Ÿ˜‚ (that's what the darker flecks are)

Step 6 

Taking "volatile" from norvina, define your tear bag area.

Step 7

Highlight your tear bag with "leo" from amrezy. I brought the color all the way past the middle of my eye but left the outer corner blank because I will be filling this with eyeliner later.

Step 8

Apply "cold snap" from morphe's icy fantasy palette on the inner corner to create some dimension.

Step 9

Tightline and apply mascara.

Step 10

Apply your liquid liner. I did an elongated wing that connects to the droop in my lower lash line so it sits a bit lower than a typical wing and is also a bit thicker.

Step 11

Apply lashes and finish off your look by drawing a point in your inner corner and connecting it to the waterline.
And that's it, you're done! Here's what the full face looks like:
I hope you liked this tutorial! It was a super unique and fun look to do. I actually hated it all the way up until I put liner and lashes on so don't feel discouraged if you don't think it looks right as you're doing it. Trust the process and hopefully you'll end up liking it a lot at the end. I know I did ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you always for stopping by and reading! I'll chat with you again very soon ๐Ÿ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake