Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

๐ŸŽ‰ I Went To A Wedding! ๐Ÿฅ‚

Hey angels! How are you? Last week I went to a friend's wedding and it was so much fun! It was a small and private function and the venue required all guests to wear masks and have proof of vaccination to enter.

My boyfriend was supposed to attend but he had to work out of town so I went for the both of us. It was a bit weird since I didn't really know anyone there personally other than the groom and 2 of my bf's friends sitting at my table, but I was familiar with some of the other guys in the tables around us and it was nice to formally meet them.

I finally got a chance to wear this dress I got from Fashion Nova a while back. It's really comfortable and elegant but the one thing I hated was that it shed glitter everywhere!! I'm still picking little bits out of my purse and phone case ๐Ÿ˜’
dress: fashion nova
shoes: chuu
jewelry: actl chanel, kate spade & chuu
hair clip: aliexpress
I opted for curls and pinned back my hair on one side as this is my default formal hairstyle that never fails me in the photobooth ๐Ÿ˜‚
I went for a little smoky rose gold eye:
The food was nice and tasty, though a little on the salty side compared to the last time I attended a wedding here. The hors d'euvres were delicious! They served crab cakes, tuna tartar bites and satay chicken skewers. The wait staff basically camped my table since I was sitting alone while most of the guys were mingling and I was pampered with lots of tasty goodies ๐Ÿฅฐ
crab cake bites
baby romaine - shaved parmesan,
focaccia crouton, caesar dressing
pan seared angus beef tenderloin - pomme purรฉe,
asparagus, roots, red wine jus
tahitian vanilla crรจme brulรฉe - citrus compote, 
white chocolate wafer
I had a lot of fun and I really appreciated that the wedding was short and sweet. Some weddings are so awkward and go on forever with all the planned events but this one was straight to the point. 

That's all I had for today, I hope you enjoyed reading! I will talk to you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake