Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, September 19, 2021

๐Ÿ’– Light Make & New Nail Set ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

 
Hey angels! Hope you're doing well today. I'm having such a difficult time juggling all of the posts I wanted to make so I apologize that some of these posts are a bit old ๐Ÿ˜… 

I want to post often but also avoid daily or double posting because I think it'll burn me out. I'm still trying to find a nice balance on posting so if you have a nice system or schedule sorted out please share it with me in the comments! Currently I try to post 1-2 times a week but that results in a huge backlog when I forget to post or get lazy ๐Ÿ˜”
A little while ago (I think almost 2-3 weeks now, oops) I went for coffee with my manager. I started my job almost 2 years ago and I actually haven't met anyone in person except for my previous manager who recently left the company. It's been a really weird experience starting a new job and working strictly from home. I miss going to the office and hanging out with people since I don't usually go out a whole lot anyways. The office is like 80% of my social interaction so having that down to 0 has been strange in a lot of ways ๐Ÿฅบ

My current manager lives kind of close to me so we went to a little coffee shop near my house and sat outside. It was really nice to meet him and get to know him a little bit off camera. I did a light makeup look since it was quite hot that day and I was only going to be out for about an hour.
I did a new nail set as well that week. It was my first time trying marbling as a design and I really liked how it turned out! I am trying to work with more colors I'm not used to so I picked this nude/beige color scheme. I thought some LV stickers would be cute on it so I used those too!
I'm glad I chose this color because it really matched the outfit I wore to my friend's wedding (post coming soon!). I still need to work on shaping and application near the cuticle but overall I'm enjoying having time to myself to try out new nail designs.
That's all for this post! I'll see you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake