Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, January 11, 2021

Where I buy my Gyaru Lashes (with links)

 

Hello!! I'm back again with another gyaru post. As you know, lashes are a must-have staple to complete any gyaru look so today I'm going to be sharing my favorite lashes and where I buy them. I know a lot of gals swear by Japanese brands like Diamond Lash or Dolly Wink but when I got into gyaru I didn't want to splurge on expensive lashes in case I ruined them after a few uses so I scoured the internet for cheaper alternatives and found these gems! 

Top Lashes

My all-time favorite dramatic top lashes are from Koko in the style Stella. I usually purchase them in bulk at Lady Moss when there is a sale. They're spikey and glamorous so that makes them perfect for more heavy looks. The lash band is also a bit thicker than Japanese lashes so they are more durable and beginner friendly. I'm wearing Stella in this look:


I also really adore the styles 9 to 5, Goddess, Jolie, and Queen B from this brand, but these styles are a bit more wispy and can appear more natural so I don't really recommend them for gyaru looks unless you are going for something very soft, toned down, romantic, or natural. I'm wearing Jolie in this look:



Aliexpress is another great place for sourcing lashes. I found this shop called SEXYSHEEP which sells high quality mink lashes that are super long and dramatic. These are a bit much for me and I actually don't think they look that good on me personally but if you have deeper set eyes that require bigger lashes, this may be for you. I am wearing some of the styles here (I can't remember which ones but I bought the styles 3D-20, 3D-52, GL701, GL900, GL703, and A20):



For those of you who like Japanese style lashes but don't want to shell out $20-30 for the cult favorite brands, you can also find some very decent ones on aliexpress! They come in 5 pairs per box at this shop. I bought the styles 031, 032, and 082. These are great for daily wear and more natural looks~

Wearing style 082

Wearing style 031

Lower Lashes

I'm always getting questions about lower lashes and tbh I had the same issues with them as I did upper lashes, I just didn't want to buy expensive ones that would get all torn up after 2 or 3 uses because I'm kinda unintentionally rough with them when I remove them.

I found a lot of different styles on aliexpress but my absolute favorite ones come from this shop. I have the styles M14 and M04 (worn in the first picture of this post):
I also tried these ones from ICYCHEER, they are a bit too natural for me but I think they would be nice for everyday looks to help enhance your natural lashes! (Worn in the style 082 photo above)


This brand does sell some more spikey/dramatic lashes. I like these ones in the style BE06

I don't have a close-up picture but I'm wearing them here:

Finally I have these two styles from GAM-BELLE store and yelix store. These are again, very natural but create a super sweet and dolly look when paired with the right upper lashes!
I'm wearing these in the second SEXYSHEEP photo above

I'm wearing these in the 031 picture above
That's all I have to share for now 💖 I hope this helps you in your search for the perfect gyaru lash combo. Let me know in the comments which styles are your favorite! See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake