Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, January 29, 2021

✘ Lil Devil ✘

Hey angels! Thank you for stopping by again. Today I wanted to share this little devil look that I did. I Have always wanted to do this horn hairstyle but my hair has always been super slippery and I could never get them to look quite right. Now that my lovely locks have been through a few bleach sessions it can finally hold itself in place haha.
I did a darker purple/golden look for this because I wanted it to be a darker palette but still somewhat cute. I felt like a dark smokey eye would've been too much and it would've been more of a sexy vibe instead of a sweet and sassy vibe.
For this hairstyle I sectioned my hair into 2 small ponytails and twisted the hair onto itself to form a little cone shaped bun which I then tied into place with an elastic. The hardest part is keeping it all nice and neat because usually I end up unraveling it a little when tying the bun ;n;
Outfit breakdown:
✨Blue top: Chuu
✨White top & Skirt: Forever21
✨ Shoes: Chuu
I couldn't think of a cute outfit for this so I kinda just put on some things that I haven't worn in a while. Tbh the look kind of had more of an "e-girl" feel so that's what I used as inspiration behind the outfit. I put on heels to make it more gyaru but I think platform boots or otk boots might have looked better. I would've also paired this with a nice fluffy coat and quilted purse to finish it off and make it more ane-gyaru if I was going out!

I think the latest e-girl trend is kind of neat. It reminds me of old school scene styles which I really liked! What non-gyaru places do you get your inspiration from? Let me know in the comments :3c

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake