Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, January 25, 2021

🧡 Smokey Orange 🍊

 

Hello lovelies! I wanted to share a look I did last week. I'm trying to work more with colours outside my comfort zone/and in general since I was gifted a few palettes recently. I have a bad habit of being really simple with my eyeshadow which is not bad for most days but for gyaru it's kind of lacking for my preferences ^^;;

I took this time to film my first instagram reel as well! I have to say the feature is super buggy and I'm not happy that my engagement gets tanked because I refuse to use a poorly optimized and designed feature :(((

Products used:

✨e.l.f clear brow gel
✨etude house tint my 4-tip brow pen
✨pony effect seamless foundation in natural ivory
✨peripera inklasting foundation in sand
✨unny club full cover tip concealer in 1.5
✨fenty diamond bomb in how many carats
✨fenty match stix in amber
✨peripera v-shading in 03 hazel gray
✨discontinued too faced blush
✨nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
✨abh norvina palette
✨too faced sweet peach palette
✨memebox pony shine easy glam2 palette
✨etude house bling bling eye stick
✨etude house drawing eye brow pencil
✨dolly wink liquid eyeliner
✨etude house curl fix mascara
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara
✨romand glasting water tint in #04 vintage ocean
✨romand glasting water gloss in #00 meteor track
✨lashes from aliexpress (check out my post here for links)
✨lenses are viskon signature turquoise blue from honey color
Let me know if you enjoy these kinds of posts! I don't really like doing tutorials but this was kind of fun to put together. I wish the reels feature was more refined. I can see why people like using tiktok but I'm trying to avoid getting one as much as possible since I don't like making video content ;n;

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake