Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

๐Ÿ“The Gal-O-Meter ๐Ÿค”

Hi angels! I have a special post for you today. I'd like to introduce a new concept to help you understand the importance of each element in your gyaru look. It's been lovingly dubbed the "Gal-O-Meter" by the community so that's what we'll call it lol

All credit goes to Hannah for the original graph concept and Chris for adapting it to use in gyaru. I made the graphics for this and came up with the concept for the exercise so please credit us accordingly if you use this!
click the image or open in new tab to view larger


template for your use; open in new tab to save!
I hope you found this insightful and interesting to read. Hopefully this tool and exercise can help you level up your overall gyaru-ness! See you next time~ ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake