Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

๐Ÿ›Huge Buyee Haul ๐Ÿ›’

Hey angels! Today I have a big haul post for you. I recently tried out Buyee and ended up addicted lol. It feels good to rebuild my gal closet piece by piece, so I'm really excited to share all my gets with you~

full haul!
I'll do a separate post on Buyee as a proxy shopping service in case anyone is interested so please look forward to that in the future!

Everything came super quick and there weren't any problems with the items so overall I'm really happy with this haul! Some things don't really fit me well rn (too small in the arms/shoulders/bust) but I'm still in the middle of my weight loss journey so hopefully they will fit better in a few months ๐Ÿฅบ
lowkey thought this was a cardigan
from the listing photos but so glad it
turned out to be a coat!
super soft teddy material on this one!
I used to own a similar skirt and I'm so sad I got rid of it.
Really happy to find this one, it's super soft and the shorts
are a nice touch!
I though this was a ma*rs belt but it's a different brand.
It's a bit smaller than the ma*rs one and silver instead
of gold but I really like it!
I did most of my shopping on mercari but Lyon mentioned kpop merch on yahoo auctions so I had to look lol. I found this signed BIGBANG birthday card for like $2 so it was the easiest purchase of my life. I wanted to buy more but I already have a lot of their photobooks and albums so I just settled for this. I love it so much ๐Ÿ’–
I also got a few items for Jennie and my bf but I'm not going to include them here since they're not mine and not gal items. I'm super excited to wear everything I got and I already have another cart started lol so maybe I'll have another haul coming again soon ๐Ÿคก

That's all for this post! I hope you found it interesting and fun to read. See you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake