Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

๐Ÿ’• Trying Momoa's Eye Shape ๐ŸŒน

 

Hey angels! I'm back again with another eye shape experiment, this time I tried Momoa's make. This was a bit difficult for me because she likes to make her eye shape a lot wider/elongated than I'm used to and I also wasn't sure how to lash up for this look. 

I spent a lot of time trying to make this work for my features so instead of a direct copy I would say this look is more of an inspired take than anything. It didn't turn out too bad but again, I think I would need to revisit this at another time and try again before I can say that I'm happy with it.

These were the reference images I used:
This is how my attempt turned out:
I definitely needed a gel liner for this because my liquid one is just hanging on for dear life rn lmao. Also I'm not sure if dollywink rebranded their liner or discontinued it, but I'm having a hard time finding it for purchase so that only adds to the pain I feel right now ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Overall I don't hate this look but I'm not sure that elongating my eyes is something I prefer doing in my gal make. I actually didn't do it that much because I was hating how it was looking lol. I'll have to think about this one some more and re-attempt it in the future.
Thanks for stopping by to read this. Let me know what you would've done differently! I'll chat with you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake