Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, August 5, 2021

๐Ÿ’„ Trying Erika's Eye Shape ✨

Hello angels! I hope you've been doing well. I apologize for the gap in my posting recently. I got my second vaccine shot and it just took me out longer than I expected. I had some posts ready to publish but I wasn't happy with them so I have to go back and edit them before sharing. I'm going to try and get through this backlog of posts as best I can so I'm sorry if you've already seen a lot of this content on twitter/ig and you don't care about it anymore lol.
Lately I've been trying out a lot of new eye shapes for fun, even recreating my old looks with my current skills (will share this in another post). You could say that gyaru in general is my new boom cause I've just been fiending for good gal content these days, I'm utterly insatiable.

Anyways I thought that I would try out the eyeshapes of popular gals and see if I would like them on me. The first one I tried was Erika's and while I was feeling it a lot in the beginning, I think the only thing that really appealed to me about the look was looking gal without bottom lashes lol. I later learned I could do this with other shapes that were a little more flattering for my features.

These were my reference photos:
Here's my first attempt:
I tried it again the next day to see if I could make the eyebag part show up a bit better but I don't think I did a very good job lol. This was mostly due to the fact that it never occurred to me that I could just draw the eyebag lower than it naturally showed up on my face ๐Ÿ˜‚ I figured this out like, 6 makeup looks later so we're good now but man, I was frustrated.
I made the mistake of trying a new product for this. I thought it was a liquid shimmer shadow but it was actually glitter! It's really pretty but not what I needed for this look unfortunately. I put on a casual outfit and loosely styled my hair to make use of the makeup since my first attempt was Greasy.
That's all for this post! I look forward to sharing my other looks with you soon ๐Ÿฅฐ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake