Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

๐ŸŒธ Recreating My Old Gyaru Makeup from 2014/15 ๐ŸŒŸ

 

Hey angels! I hope you're having a lovely day. Today I wanted to share a look I did where I recreated my old gyaru makeup from 2014/15. I always liked this look a lot but my main problem with my early make was that I had the worst eyebrows in the world. Honestly it's so embarrassing like I can't believe I thought it looked good lmao Nike called me and asked for their swoosh back ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wasn't super big on doing droops back then and instead, really liked to line my bottom lash line as close as possible and just throw on huge lashes. I remember being really proud of this look at the time so I thought, why not try it again now with the skills that I currently have? 

Here are my reference pics:

This was my attempt:

I tried to do it again with glitter the next day but my lower lashes weren't cooperating ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Overall I think this has been my favorite experiment so far! I'm really happy to see that I was definitely on the right track back then with the lash choice and shape. This was really fun to do and I wish I did more stuff like this back then instead of just finding one (1) safe look and sticking by it forever. Doing these experiments has really helped me grow and rekindle my love for gyaru in present day so if you're in a rut or getting bored with your look, I highly suggest you try this exercise out!

Anyways, thank you so much for stopping by to read. I'll catch you again soon ๐Ÿฅฐ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake