Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, August 9, 2021

๐Ÿฅฐ New Nails & Date Night ๐Ÿ’–

Hey angels! The other day I went out with my bf to pick up some things for home and we ended up going out for dinner. We initially tried to have dinner at a Japanese bbq place called Gyu-Kaku but they were booked up for the whole night, the place was packed ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

We drove around and came by this cute little Korean bbq place called Dolpan and decided to try it out. The food was really good and the shop is quite small so it was not so stressful to eat there especially since they have good covid guidelines in place.

We ordered a pork jowl combo set, which included a kimchi fried rice and side dishes, and added on a order of pork belly.

The pork belly was a little overcooked but otherwise everything was super tasty! It wasn't that expensive either so overall it was a decent meal.

I was really excited to wear out some of the new things I got in my Shein order. I was going to do a haul post but I think I've gotten so many things in the last few months it would just be a huge post, idk. Do you guys like haul posts? I will consider doing some for my nail goods, skincare, etc if you are interested! Otherwise I might just stick to reviews and highlights in an order.
top, tee, & boots: shein
purse: fashion nova
accessories: kate spade, actl chanel, chuu
You might have already seen my makeup for this day in my previous lens review post but I'll share them again in case you haven't:
It was time for me to give myself a new nail set too so this is what I came up with. I used the new brand stickers and gems that I got in the mail last week:
I still need to work a lot on my shaping but I think these turned out ok. This was a fill and I always have trouble with the cuticle area but I'm improving a little bit with each set! It's kinda hard cause my natural nail beds are flat or have little dips in them so getting the application just right is a challenge ๐Ÿ˜…
Anyways thanks for reading, I'll speak to you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake