Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, August 19, 2021

💖Trying Rena's Eye Shape🌺

 

Hi angels! How are you today? I wanted to share my latest eye experiment with you. I think this has been my most successful recreation so far. It's much more extreme than I'm used to but it gained a lot of positive attention on my ig and twitter so I guess I did a good job haha 😅

For this experiment I tried to replicate Rena's look. This is the photo I used for reference:

This is how my attempt turned out:

I'm actually really pleased with how this turned out. When I put the look side by side with the ref, I can see I did a great job of directly copying it to suit my features. I don't know that I like my droop this dramatic but I enjoyed the freedom of not wearing bottom lashes. 

I don't have anything against bottom lashes, in fact I love them in a lot of my looks, but there's something about doing a look like this that feels like... idk, I'm getting away with something I shouldn't be? 😂 

Don't listen to me, I'm writing all of these look experiment posts back to back on a weird burst of energy in the middle of recovering from my vaccine LMAO 

Thank you for stopping by to read! I'll talk to you again when I'm hopefully more coherent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake