Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, August 16, 2021

✨ Katsu Date & Home Cooking ๐Ÿฝ

Hey angels! How are you? The other week I had some errands to run with my bf and we went out for a nice sit down lunch at one of our favorite places. 

The restaurant is called Katsuya and they specialize in katsu set meals! They actually make their own bread in-house for their bread crumbs so you can see that when you first walk in ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

picture from their website

Their menu selection is huge so I haven't gotten around to trying everything yet but everything I tried so far has been soooooo yummy. Since I haven't been here in so long I just had to order one of my favorites which was the cheese terimayo katsu. My boyfriend got the carbonara one.

The meal comes with rice, cabbage salad, miso soup and some pickled veggies on the side (all of which come with unlimited free refills so you can understand why I love this place lol)

It was pretty hot that weekend so I did some lighter makeup that you're used to seeing me in. I noticed that recently a lot of Japanese gals have been using different variations of this sparkle face mask filter and I wasn't really sure why so I decided to try it out and..... I get it. LOL If you notice me using this religiously now mind your business ๐Ÿ˜‚
I've also still been using the grocery/meal delivery service I mentioned a while back. I've gotten to the point where I'm seeing recipes I've already tried rotate back into the selections so I haven't been taking many pictures of my meals since I've already shared them. I recently tried out 2 new ones that were really tasty though so I'm happy to have learned how to make them ๐Ÿค—
blackened striploin with
broccoli cheddar mac & cheese

roasted arctic char with roasted veggies,
mashed potatoes & miso gravy
The roasted veggies were my own addition since I actually forgot to make this recipe and the broccolette that came with it went bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ It was still tasty though! I roasted some brussels sprouts and leeks with some lemon juice and herbs which went surprisingly well with the miso gravy ๐Ÿ˜‹
That's all I had to share for today! I hope you didn't read this while you were hungry ๐Ÿคช Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake