Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, August 23, 2021

๐Ÿ’– New Hair Reveal & Seeing My Dad For The First Time Since COVID ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hey angels! I finally went to the salon to fix my 1 year root grow out and I'm so excited to share with you the results ๐Ÿฅฐ I can't believe this is what my hair looks like now haha.

You know what's funny is I always go in with an idea of what I want and then come out with something completely different and this visit was no exception to that. I was actually on the fence about what to get but I was leaning more towards a peach/orange color scheme. My stylist said that it would fade really fast to the color I already had before the touchup since the colors I was asking for were very pastel tone, so I ended up letting her surprise me.

I told her I didn't want a full head of blue or purple because those have been some really popular colors around me lately and I'm a snobby hair color hipster so I wanna be different. She told me she'd change up the placement of colors and we'd go for a blue/pink theme and with that I let her work her magic!!

The whole process took about 4.5 hours and this is what I ended up getting!!
It looks a bit muted when I'm not facing a gigantic window with direct sunlight but I still think it's really pretty and brings a lot of personality to my look ๐Ÿฅฐ
I'm so in love with this combo!!! I might even go back and do a split dye of this in my next touchup hehe ๐Ÿคช

I got to see my dad for the first time since COVID hit. I actually haven't seen him since 2019 and I've been missing him every day. He lives in my city but in a government subsidized retirement housing so I can't really visit him, especially during current circumstances. 

The housing staff were responsible for booking his vaccinations but they had some miscommunication or something because even though he's in a very high risk group, he didn't get his first dose until just a few weeks before I did which was really annoying and worrying.

We're all double vaccinated now so we thought it would be ok to have a quick sit down dinner and it was just so nice to catch up with him and hear that retirement is treating him well ๐Ÿ˜ญ He's so happy and carefree now and I couldn't be more happy for him!! 
We ordered some black bean stir fried clams, curry, and veggies to share. We also got a daily soup that was on the house! That's what the bowl is in the photo, it looks kind of weird because it's made from chicken feet and herbs ๐Ÿ˜…

I also really liked my makeup for that night:
Ever since I tried Rena's makeup, I've been really enjoying drawing more liner in my inner corner to connect the pointed tip to my waterline rather than just leaving it tightlined. I feel like it makes the look much cleaner and adds better structure to the eye shape.
That's all for today, thank you so much for reading!! What do you think? Should I get a different color combo next time or would a split dye of this be cute ๐Ÿค” lmk!!! I'll see you guys next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake