Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, August 6, 2021

๐ŸŒบ Trying Sakurina's Makeup ๐Ÿ’–

Hi angels! Today I'm back with another makeup experiment look. This time I did my take on old school Sakurina makeup. I didn't really have appropriate lashes for this look but I tried my best. This definitely got me more comfortable with darker looks but again like the Erika make, I don't think it suits me very well.

The key points of her makeup I tried to recreate were the smoky vibe and heavy lash combo. These were the reference images I used:

Again, I wasn't super happy with my attempt but the important thing was that I was willing to try something new:

Alright so the biggest takeaway I got from this experiment was that lashes really make or break your look and that you absolutely need a good gel liner for dark looks like this cause otherwise you will get a shit ton of fall out from shadow or use up an entire eyeliner pen LOL

Overall I don't hate it, but again I feel like it's just not for me. I hope to revisit this look again in the future when I'm more prepared. Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake