Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Saturday, August 21, 2021

🍖Weekend BBQ & Quick OOTD/Make😋

Hi again angels! Today I wanted to share with you a quick 20-30 minute look I did for a last minute bbq at my friend's house 😅

My bf and I were napping when our friend called and he only gave us like 30 minutes to get to his house so I did a no lower lash look and grabbed whatever clothes I had nearby. I think the makeup turned out ok but I would've liked just a little more time to put on lower lashes and find a better outfit 😭

cardigan & flip flops: SHEIN
jeans: chuu
bag: fashion nova
accessories: actl chanel & kate spade

I've been using this new palette I got in my olive young order a while back quite a lot. It's by Daisque in the color #07 milk latte. I mostly bought this for the shimmers/glitters (which are gorgeous)!! but I'm like, struggling to use the rest of the palette well since, if you're familiar with Korean eyeshadows, it's mostly just a suggestion of color if anything. 
pics are all from google
I'm currently using this as my daily make palette (along with some darker shades in UD naked 1&2 and abh amrezy/norvina). So far it's really nice and these colors are really great for transition/blending! I think I'll try to work with this a little more to find ways to make the colors more vibrant. So far I've been skipping eyeshadow primer since usually I reach for this while I'm in a rush/being casual 🤔
Anyways, that's all for this post! Let me know what your go-to makeup items for when you're in a rush. Also which parts of your makeup do you/can you omit but it still looks recognizably gyaru? I'm curious to know how you guys change up your routine to account for time constraints!

Thank you for reading and I'll see you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake