Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, August 26, 2021

✨ Trying Ayu's Makeup & OOTD ๐Ÿ’–

Hi angels! Today I wanted to share another makeup experiment with you. I had a video chat with some gal pals (Merii, Lyon, and Melly) and some of us decided to try Ayu's makeup.

I forgot to take close up pictures lol so in exchange I'll post a few extra selfies and an outfit pic ๐Ÿ˜…

I used these pics as references:

I really adore her eye shape here but I wasn't really paying close attention with this attempt and ended up not really following this reference beyond the shadows lol

Here's how my look turned out!

I quite liked how the makeup turned out but I wish I chose a spikier top lash since I wasn't following my reference anyways idk why I stuck so hard to this lash choice lmao ๐Ÿ˜…
jacket: my bf's
top & boots: SHEIN
shorts: fashion nova
bag: coach
Not sure what possessed me to pair this makeup with this outfit but I had this outfit idea floating around for so long I just wanted to try it.

I'm waiting for some items to come in from buyee so hopefully I can flesh this fit out more with accessories in the future. For now I'm still happy with it! Mostly just missing a cute belt imo ๐Ÿฅฐ

Anyways that's all for now, thanks for reading! I'll see you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake