Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, January 31, 2022

๐Ÿ’– Bronze & Gold Makeup Experiment ✨

Hi angels! I hope you are having a lovely day. A few weeks ago I saw some inspo on instagram and decided to do a look inspired by it. As I was taking pics I felt like they were boring until I realized that I never took a picture of the outfit I wore to this wedding last year, so I decided to recreate it too! The pics turned out kind of cute but I feel like maybe the makeup was too casual lol 
This was the picture I used for inspo:
I mostly was interested in trying the shadow placement and the lower lash mascara application. This is what I ended up creating:
I thought it turned out ok but I wasn't able to get my mascara to clump as much as the reference. I also didn't really do the large eye bag as that usually makes me look a bit cross-eyed so I'll have to experiment around that a bit more next time ๐Ÿ˜…
When I wore this outfit originally I didn't have the belt. I thought adding it would make it more interesting. I also I ended up putting my hair up too~
It felt nice to dress up a bit! I haven't been anywhere for so long since our restrictions became heavy again. I hope things get better soon. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you stay safe and healthy. See you in my next post ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake