Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Saturday, January 29, 2022

✨ Aliexpress Gyaru Lash Haul (with links) ✨

Hi angels! I hope you are doing well today. Yesterday I received my aliexpress lash haul and thought I would share them with you~
Top row from left to right: x x x
Bottom row: x x
Looking at the light pink box in the top left they're really similar to the ones I normally favor (pictured below) but are more expensive and come with one less pair so I probably will only buy these when the listing for my usual pair isn't available.
The ones in the white boxes are dupes for popular Japanese brand lashes (Jewerich no.3 and Eyemazing 501/001) that Motoko shared and I'm actually really impressed with them!! Comparison pics she posted:
I think these are some of my new favorite lashes now hehe~ I can't wait to make some looks with them 🙈

The light pink box in the top right I mostly bought on a whim but I'll probably wear them for more daily/light make days. Bottom right is a restock of the OG ICYCHEER ones that you know I adore (pictured below)
That's all for this post! I hope you liked it. See you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake