Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, January 21, 2022

💜 Purple Glitter Gyaru Makeup & Short Nails ✨

Hello angels, how are you today? I was recently feeling a bit uninspired again with my makeup so I popped open my palettes and tried to use colors I haven't before. I ended up with this glittery purple look which I got a lot of compliments on~
I mostly used the Huda Beauty Mercury retrograde palette to create this look:
I also finally had time to do my nails. I made a short set this time because I'm trying to give my nails a break from extensions so I could deep clean my house and build some furniture. I've been really inspired by Korean nail art accounts lately so I wanted to try a short blingy set~
I'm still not used to having short nails but these are cute and I can't be mad at them like I was with the French ones I had before this lol

This actually took me so much longer to do than full extensions because I had such little surface area to shape and balance 😅 The natural dips in my nails and uneven nail beds between my fingers were so annoying to work with I'm literally never doing this again omg 😭 

At least they turned out nice 🤪✌🏻
That's all I had for this post, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading and I'll see you again next time~ 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake