Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

๐ŸŒž Day To Night Gyaru Makeup Experiment ๐ŸŒœ

Hello angels, how are you? The other week I needed to do some makeup for a lens review but wasn't sure what kind of look to do because the lenses were so unique. I decided to try a light look first and then ended up darkening it up which got me thinking that it was sort of like a day to night transformation ๐Ÿ˜…
The first look I did was light and fluffy, I didn't really want to wear lower lashes. It was cute and felt like something I could wear to work or to do errands ๐Ÿค 
I stuck to golds and neutrals because I wasn't sure what kind of look to pair with this but I think it ended up pretty cute!! 
Of course I didn't feel like this was very complete so I added on lower lashes and darkened up the lower lash line as well as darkening my lip color. This ended up giving it a more sultry and sexy vibe~
What do you think? Do you like one look more than the other? I think I liked the darker look more haha

Let me know if you'd like to see more of these light to dark/day to night transformations! Thanks so much for reading and I'll chat with you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake