Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Valentine's 2022 & Recent Gets

Hi angels I hope you are doing well today. I went out for a late Valentine's dinner with my boyfriend this weekend and it was lovely! We went to one of our favorite restaurants-- it was actually the one we went to for our first date 🥰

I also recently received some more of my aliexpress orders so I'll be sharing those too~
I have been fighting the urge to get ugg boots for a really long time because I actually don't really like the way they look in the front (I feel like the toe area is too flat? idk how to explain it).

I saw these cute ones on aliexpress so I decided to get them and to my surprise this ended up being a legit pair of uggs 😱 They are so soft and cozy on the inside. I really like the bow details in the back and have just chosen to ignore what they look like in the front lol

The store I originally bought from "closed" so I think the new listing for these is this one.
I also got this pair but they are not real uggs and they are actually not made very well. I thought they were cute with the pom poms in the front but the ribbon that is holding them together is just cheaply sewn into the side and mine came ripped.
The sad part is that this little ribbon is holding the whole boot together so now that it's ripped apart the boot just stays open like a peeled banana 😒

I left a bad review for the seller but they just told me to use a "heated iron wire"(?) to seal the fraying lol I straight up have to fabric glue this or I can't wear them. They didn't even offer to partially refund or compensate me in any way so I won't link their listing.

If these weren't so poorly made they'd be really cute bc the inside is nice and soft like the first pair too 😥
I did a little blue glitter makeup look for the night~ I used the Beauty Bay x Disney Jungle Book palette and topped the center of my lid with the blue glitter from the ABH Amrezy palette! Lashes are from aliexpress/diamond lash. Review on the lenses here.
It was really cold and sort of rainy that day so I wore this w*c cami over a turtleneck with jeans and my new ugg boots. I didn't have time to find a belt as we had to get to the restaurant, otherwise I would've added that to the outfit to tie it all together~
For dinner I got to order whatever I wanted and as usual, everything was amazing!! Here's what we got:
salmon tartar
grilled squid and agedashi tofu
deep fried squid
beef tongue; one of my faves!!
sashimi platter fresh from Japan 😍
aburi trio
I was basically on the brink of tears the entire time because everything was so delicious. The restaurant staff were super nice and they gave us some free matcha ice cream as dessert after!
That's all for this post, thank you so much for reading! I'll see you again soon~

2 comments:

  1. That's such a shame about the boots... your date outfit is incredible tho, woa!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so disappointed because they were more expensive than the first pair 😭

      Thank you so much, I wasn't feeling the most confident about it but maybe I was just having a bad day 🥺

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake