Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, February 4, 2022

🧋 Bubble Tea Date, New Nails & Home Cooking 🍴

Hi angels, how are you? The other day I went out for bubble tea with my boyfriend. We had to drop Koji off at the groomers so we stopped by a new tea shop to try out the drinks. My boyfriend got this cute shaved ice milk tea and I got a regular one with pearls but forgot to take pics of it lol it was really yummy though 😋
I got tired of having short nails so I gave myself a quick and simple extension. I didn't want to have too much deco on it as I need to touch my hair color up soon and I don't want them to snag on my hair. I used a blue polish I forgot I had and some nail foils with stickers~
Recently I've been cooking a bit more at home. I've fallen in love with salmon and roasted veggies so I've been eating that a lot. I like to eat it with a homemade honey mustard sauce!
That's all I had for this post! Let me know if you enjoy these more casual posts. I'll see you in the next one 🥰


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake