Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, February 6, 2022

✨ Weekend Adventure ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Hi angels! I hope you are well. A few weekends ago my boyfriend took my out for a drive in his new car. We went to go try this cute little bubble tea place known for serving their drinks in bottles with panna cotta at the bottom. 
The store was very small with no seating due to health restrictions but it had a cute neon sign and some art of the mascot on the walls. We ordered our drinks and waited outside until they were ready and I took a picture of it in front of the neon sign~
I think I'm going to start posting more food on my instagram. I had a separate account for food content but I'm finding it very annoying to maintain ๐Ÿ˜…
The drink was nothing special but the panna cotta was delicious. I think it was a bit overpriced but nice to try if you've never had it! 

I did my makeup since I haven't gone out in a long time but I think the lenses made it more natural than I wanted haha
That's it for this post, thank you always for stopping by and reading! I hope you have a lovely day~ ๐Ÿ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake