Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Udon Date ๐Ÿœ

 
Hi angels! I hope you're having a nice day so far. I'm still hacking away at this backlog so I apologize if these next few posts aren't very interesting since you've probably seen a lot of these pictures on my other socials, but I still want to make sure I share all the photos and stories I've got! ๐Ÿ˜“
A week or two after I came back from my trip we went out for an udon double date at that udon specialty shop I shared a few posts back, with our friends Kin and Betty. They had never been so we were excited to share this spot with them!

I love how bright my hair is in the sun!! I'm so happy I retouched it when I got back from my trip. 
I got my favorite niku goboten cold udon (beef belly & burdock tempura) and Kevin got the curry udon. We also got a negitoro sashimi to share! Everything was so tasty and refreshing~ ๐Ÿ’–
Afterwards we got dessert at Blue Moon again. They were having a special where if you bought a drink as well as a slice of cake, you would get a discount! I picked out this choco brownie cheesecake and it was heavenly ๐Ÿคค
We chatted a little bit more at the cafรฉ but it was starting to get late so we went home shortly after.
That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll see you in the next one ๐Ÿ’–



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake