Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Saturday, October 1, 2022

[Seattle 2022] Day 4 - Shopping Date with Kohi

 
Hello my beautiful angels! I hope you're enjoying these back to back updates from my vacation. Today I'm gonna talk about the shopping date I had with Kohi!
We ended up matching coincidentally again haha it was so funny when she arrived we basically had the same look 😂
She took us to this plaza which had a few shops littered around. We got to check out an Ulta, Trader Joe's, Sally's, and some other random stores. I bought some snacks for friends at Trader Joe's and got some hair dye for myself at Sally's.

We stopped by what Kohi affectionately calls "crunchy dogs" 😂 They're Korean style corndogs. She said she had never had a good one so I ordered for her and she fell in love. We got the potato encrusted half cheese half hotdog option with sugar and ketchup. It was still pretty warm so we both got the lemonade as well!
It was pretty good but they had fewer customization options than I'm used to. The stores here in Vancouver have all sorts of seasonings and sauces you can pair your corndog with but this store had maybe like 1/3 of the options? I felt so sad she couldn't experience the full glory of having extra cheese or even garlic powder on her crunchy dog 🥺
After that little snack we went to a very strange and derelict looking strip mall. It had a Daiso and Amazon Fresh(? it's their grocery store thingy) as well as a Target and giant sporting goods store. It had a few odd clothing stores here and there but overall it was pretty empty. There were also a lot of really creepy old dudes just walking around filming and taking pictures so I was kind of uncomfortable.

We spent most of or time at the Daiso and stopped by Target briefly to pick up some necessities. I really love this photo we took in the bathroom 💖
My feet were hurting pretty bad by this day because of all the walking we had been doing so I ended up buying a new pair of sandals to get through the day. Honestly one of the best impulse purchases I've ever made. They were on sale for like 20-30% off I can't remember so they ended up being like $30? These saved my life ✌🏻
I also got this really cute dress. I fell in love with the color and fabric, it's so comfortable and easy to dress up or down. I decided to wear it for dinner cause the white maxi I was wearing was a bit see-through and I didn't feel like being in it anymore after walking all day again.
For dinner we decided to check out this place called BJ's. It's like a fast casual sit-down situation with American tapas/burgers. We got a few appetizers to share and everything was really tasty! I ended up getting chicken wings but I wasn't very hungry so after having like 2 I saved them for breakfast. They were really solid wings though I was very surprised!
we shared calamari and these avocado spring rolls which
although they sounded weird were very tasty!
The waitress was really sweet. She was having a bad night because of staffing and supply issues so she just let us know honestly that this might not be the best experience but despite that we still had a good time together. She took this group photo of us and honestly it's one of my faves.
After dinner we just headed back home to rest. We ended up watching Ice Age for a little bit before bed bc that was the only movie Glenn had with him? Idk that was so random 💀
I also got an update from my friend Calvin who was looking after Koji for me. Apparently he hadn't been sleeping or eating for the first few days (he has separation anxiety) but he finally got comfortable so here's a cute picture of him finally getting some rest 😭💖
That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed reading. See you in the next one~ 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake