Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Company Summer Party ๐ŸŽ‰

  

Hey angels, how are you today? Last month my company had their summer party and I was really excited to go because up until this point I still had not met any of my coworkers in person because I've been working fully remote since I was hired ๐Ÿ˜…
It was still pretty warm that night so I went for a cool and mature coordinate. I didn't want to be too OTT so I threw a blazer on top ๐Ÿ˜…
I kept my makeup a bit neutral because I didn't want to overwhelm the coworkers and HR folks in my first face to face meeting ๐Ÿ’€I think this would look better with brighter contacts but otherwise I actually really like how it turned out! 
We rented out a place called BREWHALL and the food was so good!! They had so many fun buffet style stations as well as catered platters. It felt soo good to be out at a company party again cause my last one was in like 2018 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I had so much fun and it was so nice to meet and catch up with my team. I forgot how much I enjoyed large company functions like this. I can't wait to experience a company Christmas party again ๐Ÿฅบ

That's all I had for this post, I hope you enjoyed it! I'll catch you later ๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake