Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Happy Hour ✌🏻

 

Hi angels! I hope you're doing well today. A while back I went out for happy hour with my cousin. We went to a place called Atlas Steak + Fish. It's been a long while since I've had happy hour so we went all out 🤠
I wanted to go for a sweet onee vibe so I put this outfit together. I think this might've been better with a different purse but I was in a rush so I didn't change bags.
For makeup I kept it neutral and paired it with some dolly brown lenses~
The menu looked so good I was so excited to order haha. We got a dozen oysters to share and then started off with the lobster bisque. I really liked the scallop and caviar in the middle it was super tasty!
We couldn't decide what else to get so we grabbed the wagyu steak and the mushroom risotto. Both were super tasty but I actually preferred the mushroom risotto! The wagyu was good but they risotto was just so flavorful I couldn't stop going back for more 🤤
For dessert we got the crème brulée and gelato trio. I was so full after 😫
It was really nice to catch up with my cousin and I was so happy to finally try this restaurant! I've been eyeing it for a while but never got a chance to visit before, I can't wait to go back again 🥰

That's all for this post, thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next one~ ✌🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake