Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Fancy Sushi Date ✨

 
Hi angels, how are you? I'm working on way too many projects right now so thanks for being patient while I dig through this backlog of posts.

A month ago one of our friends wanted to go out for dinner and suggested this cute little Japanese restaurant called Moltan. I've never heard of it or been to it so I was excited to try!
The restaurant itself is very small, I think it might seat like 12 people maximum it's so tiny 😅

We had to wait a little while since it was already full when we got there but it was still nice out so we didn't mind.
The menu is super interesting, it had such a huge variety of dishes ranging from sushi to pasta. We decided to get one of their specials that day which was an "uni shooter". It has ikura, uni, toro, gold flakes and a quail egg in it!
We also decided to try the aburi platter. It was so yummy!!
The waitress was very sweet, she made us some fruit sodas on the house. They were yuzu, strawberry and blueberry flavored! 
This next dish was my favorite. It's their signature roll platter, which features bluefin tuna, amaebi (sweet prawn), ikura, uni, crab, lobster, hokkaido uni and fois gras. 
This was such a decadent roll I felt like I had transcended this plane of existence after I ate it 🤤
Of course we also had to get their chef's special sashimi! Everything was super fresh and the portions were very generous. We all felt extremely spoiled and satisfied with this dinner 🥰
For makeup I tried to do Momoa's eyeshape again but with a few tweaks to fit my eye shape. I think this turned out better than my last attempt at her eyeshape but I'm not really a fan of it still. I'm going to keep trying until I get something I like because I really want to have a thick droop look that I can sport confidently 🥺
That's all for today, I hope you have a great day! See you in the next post 💖



2 comments:

  1. Whaaaaat I think that eyemake looks lovely on you!!! And wow look at all of that sushi... My hubby would absolutely love it there! Esp to try the bluefin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bb!! 🥺💖

      It was such a rich experience haha I couldn't eat more than one or two pieces of each one because the toro was extra fatty 😩💦

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake