Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Latest Buyee Haul ✨

 
Hey angels! This year I was really blessed with hitting some of my financial goals and with the yen exchange rate going down I decided to do some shopping. 

I ended up getting quite a few hauls but instead of making lots of small posts I decided to just throw them all in one post here. There's still one box that has to ship from the warehouse but I'm waiting for a few more items to arrive first, so I'll do a separate post for that one later.
This is one of like, 3(?) jumbo boxes I got in the mail 😅
I love that sometimes the buyers leave my cute little notes, I kept this one because she drew such an adorable self portrait with her sweet message 🥺
I saw this little moomin nightlight and fell in love with it 😭
I'm so happy with this cause everything was basically under $20-30 except for the Alba Rosa coat but that was a splurge since I really liked the colorway 😊

Thank you for reading, I'll catch you in the next one!


2 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on hitting those goals bby girl! And gosh what lovely items. I can't believe you got that iconic Alba Rosa jacket!!!! I'd love one in pink but I'll just hang it up as decoration lmaoooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much angel!! 🥰

      omg I know right? I was so sure it would get cancelled because the price was surprisingly decent all things considered. I hope you can get your hands on a pink one in the future!! 💖

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake