Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Backstreet Boys DNA World Tour 2022

 
Hello angels how are you? About two days after I came back from vacation I had a Backstreet Boys concert to go to! It was actually rescheduled from 2020 so I was pretty excited to finally see them again.
The first thing I did to get ready was fix my hair because I could not have patchy Miku blue hair at this thing. I used the rest of the blue dye I had and I just happened to have some leftover purple dye from my last color so mixing those together gave me the perfect royal blue! It still ended up being a bit patchy because I only had about half a tube of dye but I focused it on the really badly colored parts and it ended up being ok
For my makeup I decided to go light because I was probably going to cry LOL I didn't want to have lashes falling off my face so I picked smaller/thinner lashes.
The concert was a dream come true. I've loved them since I was like 8 years old so to see them again and make new memories was overwhelming for me. I've seen them before; it was my first concert ever and I saw them with my ex. Truth be told they weren't 100% at that time because Brian was still recovering from his dysphonia and dystonia diagnoses but they still put on a great show.

This time however, the stadium was absolutely packed wall to wall. The crowd's energy was incredible and the Boys sounded phenomenal. I truly felt like I was seeing the gates of heaven open LOL
They played every single one of my favorite songs and I was basically bawling the entire time. Everyone else around us were also super emotional and it was just overall one of the best and most high energy concerts I've ever been to. The production value was unparalleled, I don't think any of the concerts I've been to so far can measure up to this one. I'm definitely going to remember this one for a long long time!
We went to McDonald's afterwards for a quick bite before heading home. I forgot to take an outfit picture so I took one there in the bathroom. I was stupid excited to wear the band's merchandise to the concert haha I always felt like a fake fan going to concerts without having the artists' merchandise to wear so this was the first time I felt that I was dressed appropriately for a concert 😅
I caught one of the streamers from the encore so I took that home with me and put it in my display case as a souvenir from this amazing night 🤡
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading today. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in the next one! 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake