Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, October 21, 2022

[Special Announcement] I made a YouTube video!

 
Hi angels! How are you doing? I recently got a new job so I've been busy off-boarding for the last week or so and haven't had much time or energy to keep up with this blog.

I have a big backlog to work through again but I wanted to share some exciting news~ 
I filmed a gyaru grwm/tutorial on a whim and put it on YouTube! So many people have asked me to make tutorials for my looks but honestly the ones I've put on this blog in the past don't really get any traction.

I think the photo format is dated and people just learn a little better when things are in motion so I tried my best to come up with this. I hope it's helpful to you! 

You can watch it here  or click below:
Makeup and outfit pics~
I'm haven't figured out how often I want to keep doing this or what I'll be doing next but I hope to continue making content on my channel to compliment the content on this blog.

As always thank you for your support and stopping by to read this! If you want to check out my channel you can find it here.

That's all for now, see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake