Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

[Tutorial] Glam Smokey Eye

 
Hi angels! How are you today? I mentioned in a previous post that I decided to start making youtube videos so here is a tutorial I did on a glam smokey eye a while back but haven't gotten a chance to blog about 🤪
Here are some close up pics of the look 🙈
What did you think? I hope you found the tutorial helpful and informative! I'm always open to video ideas and suggestions so please leave me a comment if there's something you're interested in me doing a video on 🥰

See you next time~ 💖


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeousss as usual~ I struggle with smokey eyes, they get so muddled so easily. Watching this makes me want to try again. Those eyeshadows are no joke the color pay off is crazy!
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Yes I used to have that struggle too, I recommend a good eye primer and switching brushes or cleaning your brush between colors to help lessen the muddiness 💖

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I struggle with smokey eye looks and am now inspired to give it another shot!! ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Honestly it's a lot of practice and trial/error. Keep going, I believe in you 🥰

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake