Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Thanksgiving ๐Ÿฆƒ

 
Hi angels and happy new year!! How are you today? Did you make any resolutions for this year? I'm not usually one for resolutions but a big thing I want to do is take more photos with friends so I have lots of fun pictures to look back on no matter how big or small the occasion is ๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm still playing catch up right now so unfortunately I'll be working through posts from October of last year ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope to be fully caught up in maybe 2 weeks if I post daily?? idk lmao I apologize I just got really caught up in work and all the stuff happening in my personal life I didn't realize I hadn't actually blogged for like 2 months oops ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Wish me luck and thanks for your patience ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Last year I decided to start taking care of myself more so I started getting pedicures. Thanksgiving weekend I got my second one ever! I'm not gonna post pics cause people are super weird but I think I posted one on my ig for my nail artist's portfolio so I'm sure you can find it if you're really that curious ๐Ÿคช

I decided to go for a blue look that day. The salon owner's favorite color is royal blue so I figured it'd match my hair and we'd have a nice chat about it if she was working that day (she was and she loved it haha).
It was still kind of warm so I wore a simple outfit. I really like how cozy this hibiscus tank top is! I can't wait to wear it for more old school/summer gyaru looks when things warm up again.
For Thanksgiving dinner I made bacon and cheese wrapped chicken with some veggies. I made some gravy to go with it but honestly that ended up feeling kind of extra cause the chicken was super juicy on its own. 

Everything was delicious but I don't think I'll make this again cause it was way too rich. I mostly had to make this cause the pack of bacon was open and needed to be eaten that day ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Just adulthood things I guess lol ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
The whole meal was so decadent we basically went to bed an hour later after watching some TV ๐Ÿ˜… 
That's all for this one! Thank you for stopping by today, I'll see you again soon! ๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake