Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, January 22, 2023

[Tutorial] Daily Gyaru Makeup for Glasses

 
Hi angels! I hope you're having a nice weekend. I went for my regular eye exam today and thought it would be fitting to share this tutorial I did on glasses friendly gyaru makeup!
Usually I have difficulty doing gyaru makeup with glasses because my false lashes are too long so they press up against the lens of my glasses. I decided to create this look with short upper and lower lashes to make it more glasses friendly!

I have a prescription in my contact lenses so the glasses I'm wearing in the video are plano. Please stay safe and take care of your eyes; do not double up on prescriptions. If you choose to wear lenses and glasses together, ensure that you only have a prescription in your one or the other!
Here are some close up photos of the look~
I hope this was helpful and you learned some new tips and tricks to get your gyaru makeup to be more glasses friendly! Please let me know if you'd like to see more tutorials like this 🥰

Thank you for reading! I'll see you again soon, take care 💖


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tut!! Ill have to try it~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww tysm!! I hope it turns out well for you 🥰💖

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake