Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

October Nail Set ๐Ÿ‘€

 
Hello angels I hope you're doing well today! I was feeling very unmotivated to tackle this blog backlog so I decided to change up my blog header and theme. What do you think? ๐Ÿฅฐ

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite nail sets I got last year! I had just finished signing the contract for my new job so I wanted to celebrate with an OTT nail set ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I showed some animal print inspo to my nail tech and she came up with this pink iridescent bling set. I loved it so much!! It was truly one of the most gal nail sets I've ever gotten and I was so sad when I had to get it removed. I even pushed my fill appointment by a week so I could have some extra time with this set ๐Ÿ˜…
My makeup that day was pretty simple. It was actually kind of a coincidence I went for a pinkish iridescent eyeshadow theme haha

I used the Pat McGrath Huetopian Dream palette to create this look and the lashes are from aliexpress as always ๐Ÿ’—
I wore my favorite white knit over my SNLP cami and paired it with some jeans and otk black boots for a casual onee kind of look ๐Ÿ’–
That's all for today, see you in the next one!


4 comments:

  1. I love the new header!! ๐Ÿ’™ That middle pic is too cute~~ Those nails are to die for ๐Ÿ˜
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes I think it's my favorite set of all time rn ๐Ÿ™ˆ

      Delete
  2. I just saw this post & I was wondering after your latest make post when was it that you changed the header & background. Love the purple & blue! Congrats on one year in your new job :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah haha I usually change up the header and theme when I feel unmotivated to blog ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you so much angel!!

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake