Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, July 1, 2022

๐Ÿ› Shopping Date & New Hair Cut ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป‍♀️

 
Hi angels I hope you're having a nice day! It's a holiday for us today in Canada and it's also a holiday in the USA on Monday so I'm excited to have a very long weekend hehe.

A few weeks ago I decided to play around and practice doing some fun gyaru hairstyles. I wanted to try doing some curled hairsets but it was very difficult to achieve a shape that I was happy with since my hair doesn't have that many layers.
I tried a few different placements but I couldn't get anything to look the way I wanted so I decided to try giving myself more of a mullet or wolf cut (shorter layers up top and longer ones on the bottom).
I didn't use hairspray because I was going to shower afterwards
but this was the only arrangement that I thought looked ok ๐Ÿ˜…
I was anxious to cut the shorter layers because I had to cut like 4-6 inches off in some areas but I'm glad I did it because it feels so much lighter on my shoulders which is great for the incoming summer heat. 

I like to suffer so I did a dry cut and didn't even straighten my hair lmao. It is probably hard to tell the difference here but the left side is before and right is after:
I think it looks less uniform overall and now my hair doesn't lay as flat after I've slept on it for a day or two. After I emotionally recover from this maybe I'll cut some more lol ๐Ÿคก
Kevin wanted to go to the mall so we got ready and headed out. I wanted to be comfy so I didn't do anything too special with my makeup or outfit lol

I went for a nudy kind of eye because I wanted the contact lenses to be the star of the look!
We rarely ever take photos together so he wanted to be in my outfit pics haha. Koji snuck his way in too so I guess this would be an accidental family photo ๐Ÿ˜‚
Here's a closeup of the eye make. I kept it pretty simple and just focused on enhancing my natural eye contours.
We went to the mall and Kevin bought me airpod pros. I haven't had to use headphones in such a long time I forgot how nice it was! Now I don't have to interact with my uber drivers if I don't want to ๐Ÿ˜Ž

We also passed by the Build-A-Bear store and I immediately fell in love with the Grookey in the window so he bought that for me too. I named him Cheeto and I love him hehe ๐Ÿฅฐ
waiting in line to stuff my grookey skin
this isabelle was a whole mood

he's ready to Go
Afterwards we visited the arcade to see if any of our friends were there but everyone was busy at the nightmarket. I watched him play some games then we went home!
is it just me or do girlfriends take better pics than boyfriends?๐Ÿ™ˆ  
Thanks for stopping by and reading! That's all for this post, see you later~ ๐Ÿ’•


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake