Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, July 22, 2022

Trying a New Bubbletea Café! 🥤

 
Hi angels! I hope you've been doing well. A few weeks ago I went out with Kevin and some of our friends. We had dinner and tried out a new bubbletea café that opened near my house.

I was a bit skeptical at first when I saw the menu as it had a lot of items that I haven't seen anyone offer in a long time but it ended up being so yummy and this spot is now one of my new favorites!! 🥰
It was quite warm that day so I did a lighter face of makeup. I was sweating a lot outside and also my allergies have been quite intense 😫 I really liked how this turned out even though it's a very simple look~ (btw I took these selfies after I came home so that's why my hair is different than the other pics!)
We decided to go to the mazesoba restaurant again and I got the salmon avocado donburi. It was so yummy and filling~
I've been really enjoying Mexican food, poke bowls and cold noodles this summer. There's just something so satisfying and refreshing about these foods it really makes you forget about the heat 🧐
After dinner we headed over to the café and I was so surprised to see how aesthetic it was. I actually discovered this spot because it popped up on my ubereats app. I looked at the address and was shocked to see that it was so close to me so I suggested we try it out.

I love the theme so much, it's so my aesthetic haha 😎
I really loved this cute little alcove spot and was going to take some photos here but I noticed a mirror on the opposite wall so I opted to take pics there instead!
My outfit was also really simple but I was very comfortable and felt very summery! I feel like I haven't worn a dress in so long, I forgot how effortlessly pretty and easy these kinds of outfits were lol
I got the honeydew milk tea and Kevin got the green milk tea with mango jelly! These were so yummy and cheap it really brought back some high school nostalgia. I miss paying only like $5 for a drink like this 😥
We sat and chatted with our friends a bit before heading home. Once we got back Koji was all ready for cuddles so here's a picture of us together 🙈
Thanks so much for coming by and reading! I'll talk to you again soon, take care~ 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake