Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Picnic in the Park ✨

 
Hi angels, how are you? It's getting really hot over here, we're actually going through a heat wave so it's been really warm. I'm glad Kevin got me an air conditioning unit this year cause idk how I'd survive otherwise with my room facing west. It gets absolutely blistering in my place after 3PM 😭

The other week I went to the park to have a birthday picnic with one of my good friends. He has a yearly tradition of doing a potluck/picnic at the park and this year the turnout was great!
It was really busy that day, apparently there were like 3 company picnics and like a child's birthday party happening at the same time but we were able to secure a table in the shade.

My friend made these awesome kebabs and another person made some delicious cupcakes. I would've taken more pictures but it was sooooo windy 😩
I couldn't get many good pics for the life of me 😔
I really liked my makeup that day I wanted to use my Pony x Morphe pastel palette since I rarely ever use it. I came up with this cute purple gradient look~
That's all for this one, thank you for reading! I'll chat with you again really soon~ 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake