Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, July 3, 2022

New Nail Set ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

 
Hi angels! I hope you're having a great day. A week ago I had another salon day and it was so much fun. I always look forward to my appointments where I get a brand new set instead of a fill.

I think I mentioned before that my index nails usually curve downwards so it's always nice to get a new set sculpted to correct that! I wasn't sure what design I wanted when I went for my visit but we ended up with a really cute one that I'm very excited to show you~
I tried to keep my makeup light and romantic ๐Ÿ’• I still wear a mask for the entirety of my appointment so I don't want my makeup to feel heavy or cakey. I used my Pat McGrath Huetopian Dream palette for this eye look!
I've been really enjoying the Charlotte Tilbury products I got in my last Sephora haul. They really help make my makeup stay glowy and dewy all day without being to heavy!
I realize I don't take many photos of the process or inside of the salon so I decided to snap a few this time! I hope it really feels like you came along with me haha. I am thinking about maybe vlogging or doing some videos of my visit next time ๐Ÿค”
I love how aesthetic the store is ๐Ÿ˜
shaping time!
I love watching Jesse work, it's so relaxing!
The day of my appointment ended up being pretty warm so I was happy I got to wear a more summery outfit. 
Of course now I have to show you the nails!! We ended up doing a nudey base with a Chrome Hearts theme. Jesse was really excited to use these 3D stickers and I'm so glad she chose these because I am obsessed!! They make the set so fresh and fun ✨
After my appointment Kevin came to pick me up and we went to the snack shop across the street to pick up some goodies.
this was soooooo yummy!! it's a nice and light peach soda~
The Korean mint oreos are my newest obsession, they're so addicting. The cookies are actually thinner and crispier than North American oreoes and the filling wasn't as sweet so I like it a lot better.

The drink was a childhood favorite of mine~ I haven't seen chubby soda in such a long time I totally forgot about it. It brought back a lot of really happy memories for me ๐Ÿฅบ The gummies were delicious but not really that sour. I still like them though!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜Š See you later~ ๐Ÿ’–


2 comments:

  1. Omg I wanna try Korean oreos!! You look so stunning and your nails turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets try to find some when I visit!! I'm not sure if I can bring you any but I'm sure we can find some together ๐Ÿ’–

      Thank you always angel ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake