Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, July 24, 2022

New Nail Set ✌🏻

 
Hi angels, I hope you're having a nice day so far! Last weekend I went and got my nails done again. This time I wanted something a little more neutral as I have to attend a wedding in early August but I haven't picked out what I wanted to wear 😔

I brought a few inspo photos with me but I was pretty set on something with a French tip design so I'm excited to show you what I got!
I was in a pretty good mood that day because I had just paid off my student loan on the Friday before my appointment. I feels surreal and honestly I cried a little bit haha. Everyone was very kind and I got a lot of really sweet messages so thank you if you reached out to me during the last week!
I was overcast that day but still on the warmer side so I put together this varsity inspired outfit. I really liked how comfortable this was and the lace sleeves on the jacket give it a more feminine vibe as opposed to a standard varsity jacket.
I ended up getting a Dior themed nail set! I had some trouble picking between the pink, white or black logo design but in the end we went with black for a more mature and classy feel~
Afterwards we went out for dinner with a friend. We went to the mazesoba restaurant yet again and I got their Ginza donburi. It's a rice bowl that comes with fried chicken, avocado, minced meat, bamboo shoots and a marinated egg on top! They were out of their milk tea that day so I got the blue lemonade 🍋
I really liked my makeup that day, I decided to try for a pop of color but instead of mixing a lot of colors together I wanted the mint shade to be the focus so this is what I came up with:
That's all for this post, thank you for reading!! See you again in the next one 😘


2 comments:

  1. I love this eye look so much omg! Also congrats again on paying off your loan! I love this outfit so much! The nails too...everything is PERFECTION!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much angel!! I really loved this eye make too, I'll have to do it again with other colors 🧐

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake