Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Dreamy Jfashion Haul ✨

 
Hi angels how are you today? I recently did a big jfashion haul by accident lol. What happened was I found a really old listing for 5 d.i.a. belts at a very reasonable price. I decided to try and buy it because it was just such a good deal and I was fully anticipating it to get cancelled, but to my surprise it went through and was on its way to the shopping service warehouse within a week!

I ended up padding out the order a bit and eventually came up with this big haul lol. I also bought a 29 item lot for like, $40? That one is still sitting in the warehouse because it costs like $120 to ship on its own so I decided to grab everything else in my order first and wait for my next pay day to ship that one out.
Anyways, without further delay here are the items in my dreamiest jfashion haul to date! 

I had to send this to myself in 2 separate parcels to reduce shipping costs so please don't mind the difference in bed sheets lol
If you've been in gal for a minute you know about this infamous d.i.a. sailor dress so you know I had to get it immediately 🙈
This was another listing I wasn't sure would go through but it did almost immediately. I know everyone is obsessed with Alba Rosa coats in the gal comm but this is the first time I've seen a bomber jacket from them!! I'm never letting this one go and it's soooo warm too 🥰
I got invited to my cousin's wedding and was hoping to wear this dress but unfortunately it doesn't fit so I have to sell it, I'm so sad!! 😭
I'm so in love with everything in this haul, I can't wait to wear them all 😈
Ok that's all for this post!! I wanted to wait until I got the 29 item bundle to make this post but I think that would've been too huge of a post so I'll make another one when that arrives.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend~  💕



2 comments:

  1. WHAT A HAAAAAUL!!!!! Omg you got so many amazing items!!!! I cannot wait to see you do looks with that Alba Rosa jacket *3* Gosh now you make me wanna get one hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you!! Yes I'm super excited to wear it out when summer is over ;u;

      You should totally get one if you can find one for a reasonable price 👀

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake