Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Brow Experiment?? 🤔

 
Hi angels, how are you? Recently I've been feeling a bit uninspired. I find myself wanting to do looks but I'm indecisive to what I want to do because there's only so many ways you can place your eyeshadow and there's only so many color combos I can do with the products that I have. 

I wanted to try and get out of my comfort zone so I thought I would flex my creative muscle and try a new brow shape! It was a lot of fun to do but I didn't have the correct supplies for cover up so next time I'll have to do it better 😩
I always tend to do an arched brow since that's what I have microbladed on but since I haven't touched that up in a while it's actually quite easy to cover up my brows and make a new shape. I thought it would be fun to try a short and stubby brow so this is how that turned out:
I think it turned out pretty cute but with the way it's angled I think the length is just a little too short so it doesn't balance well with my features or makeup. Next time I'll try to extend it a bit more or make it more angled 🤔
What do you think? Would you try something like this on yourself? I think this was super fun to do! I'm thinking about other brow shapes to try now 🙈

Thanks for reading, see you in the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake