Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, August 1, 2022

Alba Rosa Boom?? 🤠🌺

 
Hello angels, I hope you are having a lovely day/night wherever you are! If you've been following me for a while you know that I don't really do "booms" at all. I mostly just wear and do what I want because my mood changes frequently and I often dress to fit a vibe instead of sticking to a set aesthetic like most gaijin gals.

Recently I've noticed that I've been wearing a lot more Alba Rosa?? Idk it just makes me feel so fun and summery so I wanted to share some photos I took with Alba pieces 🙈
I really wanted to take pics with this coat but man I was sweating up a storm doing this 😫
I think this is one of my favorite looks that I've done recently. Something about the lenses or just how everything came together really tickles a funny part of my brain 😂
If you can't tell yet, my current vibe has definitely been cowboy hats, pastel or nudy makeup, and Alba Rosa. I feel like it's a winning combo, especially the pastel makeup with Alba Rosa idk it just feels so summery!!
That's all that I wanted to share! I'll probably grow out of this soon because I want to go through all the items I got in my last haul but so far I'm really enjoying the looks I've been doing 🥰

How about you, what's your current boom? Let me know!! I'll chat with you again soon~💖


2 comments:

  1. My favorite gal in my favorite substyle and my favorite brand with my favorite hair and lashes. I am at peak simp performance!! σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks angel I appreciate you sm!! You're too sweet 🥺💖✨

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake