Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, August 28, 2022

New Hair & Nails for Vacation

 
Hi angels! I hope you're having a nice day so far. I'm still catching up on backlogged posts but we're almost to the vacation posts so please bear with me 🙇🏻‍♀️

I decided to get my hair done for vacation and I was also due for a new nail set so I went a bit hard on them both because I wanted to impress Kohi 😅
I got my hair done first. I've been meaning to get blue for a long while now but because of my previous pink escapade it stained my hair so I haven't been able to get the color of my dreams.

I was fully prepared to hang up my blue dreams but my stylist said it's grown out enough and I've gotten rid of most of the staining so we could go ahead with a nice vibrant blue!! I was so excited to hear this. When I was watching her apply the color I already knew I was going to be in love and she absolutely delivered on that 😩💦
processing~
Here are the results!! I am so in love with the gradient effect she gave me. I think I'm going to keep this color for a while, I'm just so bored of silver/pink/purple 😭
I went home and took some pics in a cowboy hat as per Kohi's request so here you go 🤪
Next it was time to get my nails done. I'm still on that designer binge and Jesse said she got some new Chanel charms so we decided to do a blue set to match my hair. She went extra hard on this set and I'm completely obsessed!!! I'm not sure how she's going to top this (but she will lol) 😱
I ended up going back to my last salon for my first pedicure and tbh I'm not sure why I never thought about getting pedicures before. I am a bit ticklish but the results were amazing and the whole experience was super relaxing. I'm not gonna post pics cause no free feet 4 u but here's some cute pics I took in the waiting area~
With all that I was finally vacation ready! I felt so refreshed but I still needed to do some things before I was on my way for my trip so stay tuned for the details in the next few posts~

Thanks for stopping by and reading, catch you later! 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake