Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, August 26, 2022

Huge Catch Up Post [very image heavy]

 
Hi angels it's been a while! I recently just returned from vacation so I haven't been keeping up with my blogging. I had to prepare a lot of things for work so now I have a huge backlog of posts to catch up on before I get back up to speed so please bear with me 😭

Before I went on vacation I had a few cute little dates and get-togethers so I'll just photo dump them here cause I honestly can't remember any details that far back that anyone would care about lol

This post is going to be pretty long and have a lot of pictures so just a fair warning if you're on mobile data!

[July 23] Friends' Baby Shower

We got invited to our friends' baby shower & gender reveal party. I'm not a big fan of these kinds of functions but we wanted to go and show our support since we haven't seen these friends in quite a while.
The party was nice but far too many people (and their kids) for my liking. We left shortly after the reveal (they're having a girl!). It was super warm that day and they did the announcement outside so I dressed pretty light with just a tank top, some shorts and flannel to cover up in the sun.

I did a more rounded eye that day!
There was food and drink provided but it was uncovered and buffet style so we didn't eat anything. I ended up going to the food court to get a Japadog after.

[July 24] Dinner Date w/ Kevin & Kathy

We went out for dinner together to celebrate paying off my student loan! We went to Katsuya again and got bubble tea after. I had this look on earlier in the day but I didn't like it very much so I did a new one for dinner.
I decided to do another look with the candy brown lenses cause I just love how effortlessly cute they look 😩 I feel like this was more my vibe that day anyways 🤔
I got the terimayo katsu! It was so tasty~
Makeup details! I've been loving the nudy neutral eye a lot as my go-to. It's foolproof cause it matches any type of outfit and you don't have to think too hard about the eyeshadow placement lol

[July 29] Dinner with Friends/Old Coworkers

It's been really hard to stay connected during the pandemic. I started my current job during lockdown and haven't seen anyone in person for a long time so my old coworkers and I planned a quick dinner at the mall near my house. It has a big arcade stuck to the theatre with lots of food/tapas options so we decided to try it out.

I received a new package of sponsored lenses from Eyecandys so a review for these will be out soon! I am wearing the Libre Grey lenses here 👀
It was super warm out that day so I put my hair up and wore this cute little d.i.a. top I've been saving for hot weather.
This was my first time checking out this arcade and it was so big! It had a lot of interesting games I've never seen before~
My friends decided to play the Rabbids game, it was so cute lol the gun shoots toilet plungers 😂
I wasn't really hungry so I got this spinach and artichoke dip to share, it was so yummy I was pleasantly surprised!
Tbh I didn't really like this look when I was taking pics but now that I'm looking at the pics, it was actually pretty cute 🥺

[July 30] Café Date & KBBQ

Kevin took me out to a cute new café for a date. It's called C Market Coffee and it has a really aesthetic interior, I loved it a lot!
I got a lemonade and Kevin got a mocha. We shared a white chocolate matcha cake and it was the best I've ever had. It wasn't too sweet and the texture was very springy and moist. I would love to go back and try their other cake flavors!!
The sunset was very pretty on the way out~
I did some lighter makeup that day because my eyes were really irritated from allergies. I've basically been crying off my makeup a lot in the last few months so some days I just try not to aggravate them more by sticking on lots of lashes 😫
Afterwards we met up with a friend and had KBBQ! I haven't had it in such a long time it was so tasty I missed it so much 🥰

[July 31] Dinner at Zakkushi 

The KBBQ was so good we decided to go grab yakitori izakaya the next day with some of our other friends. We went to this place called Zakkushi and omg I'm obsessed!! I've never been to this chain before but now I'm sad I missed out all this time 🤡 I can't wait to go back again

Okay I think that was most of the backlogged content. This is already really long so I'll stop here and make a new post for some of the other things I remember better 😅

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. I'll see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake