Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

💖 Sephora Haul & Gifts from Mando 🥰

 
Hello angels! I hope your week is going well. The other day I finally received my care package from Mando as well as my latest Sephora haul.

I needed to restock on a few items, mainly setting spray and primer, so decided to use this chance to give Charlotte Tilbury a try. I heard a lot of good things about her products so I wanted to find out if they lived up to the hype.
I picked up the Pillow Talk lip set, setting spray, Hollywood flawless filter, setting powder, a flat edge brush, a Moroccanoil travel set, and my favorite Bobbi Brown face base priming moisturizer!
I was very impressed with everything, especially the setting spray and Hollywood flawless filter. My base looked so good and it really didn't budge at all with this setting spray. I wore a mask to test it out and NOTHING came off on the inside!! 😱

The only complaint I have about the setting spray is that it is very heavily fragranced. I don't mind it too much it's something I'm willing to overlook for the way it performs but if you're sensitive to that I'd opt for something else.

Also I had to return the powder because it was so comically small. I picked up the mini version thinking it would be better for carrying in my purse but it was just so tiny I was like, "what is this a powder for ants?" 😂😂
I tried it after getting the full size and I have to say it definitely lives up to they hype. I like applying powder with a puff these days (the ones that come with bb cushions) and the regular size version of this product perfectly fits one inside for easy touch ups on the go (though it doesn't come with one so I had to use my own).
I was super excited to unbox my care package from Mando!! I loved everything so much but the things I loved most were the shirt and the fragrances!
They also added some beautiful paintings and I adore them so much. I can't wait to get some frames for them so I can put them up in my room. Please consider checking out their art accounts here and here.
I really wanted to play with the palette Mando got me so this is the look I came up with! I also tried out my new Charlotte Tilbury products for this and was really impressed. I'm so glad I decided to give them a chance because now I have new HG products 🥰
That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed reading this post! See you next time~ 💕


2 comments:

  1. Mando is so talented ;_;

    I've been eyeing the Hollywood Flawless Filter all year, I've been seeing soo many people talk about it. Maybe its finally time hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I'm always blown away by their art.

      Yes it's a must have for summer I think!! It gives you such a beautiful and glowy base. Definitely a my skin but better product for no makeup days but if you're going for a full face, mix some in with your foundation/skin tint and it gives you a boost in radiance.

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake